sit together and talk together

937th

Dear reader. Hope your weekday is good so far!

When i was in the quiet garden in Secondlife, i had stayed for a while and hope my partner was with me.
and want to sit together and talk together if there was lovely animation bench.
That times are always beautiful for me.


















Credit @ TLC Home Collection
TLC 'Garden With Wings'
TLC Butterfly Watering Can
TLC Autumn Sunflower Field with Birds

Credit @ GOOSE Home&Garden
GOOSE - Couples park bench

Scene..
Fridge : KraftWork Chalk Fridge - Sept17 GROUP GIFT
Bicycle : {what next} Sunflowers Bicycle Decor
Garbage : [CIRCA] - "WATERTON" Park Garbage Bin - Autumn Wood
Autumn leaves : Autumn Leaves (Maple, with particles) Groundcover
Grass : *alirium* PuffyGrass [Brown]
Tree : PDJ-Pureday Season Tree

And, now i want to dance with my partner in this garden... :)
Will wait to see him after finished blogging.

Thanks for coming to my blog.
Enjoy and have fun :)

コメント